Free Download YUMI 188.8.131.52 + Portable / Multiboot USB Creator
YUMI – your universal multiboot installer is the successor to MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a multiboot USB flash drive that contains multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disk cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Unlike MultiBootISO, which Grub used to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device and reverts to using Grub when necessary to boot multiple ISO files from USB.
Features of YUMI MultiBoot USB Portable
Create a bootable drive in just three steps
- YUMI Portable (or Your Universal Multiboot Integrator Portable) was created using the PortableApps platform and can be started from any removable storage device without affecting the host system’s registration.
- Thanks to the intuitive user interface and uncomplicated options, working with it is a breeze. In just three easy steps, you can start creating a bootable drive that you can use to host apps and different operating systems on any computer.
Support for various operating system and app distributions
- First, you need to select the USB drive that will be used for distribution. Note that formatting the drive is advisable, but doing so will permanently erase all data on the USB stick. So be careful not to lose any important data.
- YUMI offers support for a wide variety of operating systems, so you can use bootable drives with Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse, Debian and other distributions as well as Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8), Kon-Boot, and a wide variety of antivirus (Acronis Antimalware CD, AVG Rescue CD, Windows Defender Offline, etc.) and test tools (forensics, penetration and storage tests, hard drive cloning, backup, password finder, etc.).
- Assuming you have the ISO or ZIP distribution, all you have to do is select that and let YUMI do its job. However, if the file is not available, YUMI can open a download page to get it.
Create bootable USB drives to distribute operating systems and apps
- YUMI Portable is definitely worth your attention as it offers a quick and easy method for creating bootable USB devices. In addition, it is able to identify the installed distributions on an attached drive and remove them. No installation is required and you can create a bootable drive in minutes.
You can also download WinUSB for PC
Developer: USB stick Linux
Operating system: Windows