Free Download Xlight FTP Server Pro 18.104.22.168 Free Download
Xlight FTP Server Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use FTP server software for Windows. It is designed to handle thousands of concurrent FTP clients and use very little CPU and memory.
Xlight FTP Server is available in three editions: Personal, Standard, Professional. The Personal Edition is free for personal use and home users. You can click here to see the difference between three editions.
You can also download QTranslate 2022 Portable
Features of Xlight FTP Server Pro Full Download
• Support virtual servers – Xlight FTP Server can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
• System Service – Can be run as a Windows system service.
• Isolation of native users – each user has separate virtual paths from other users, they can never see virtual paths of others. It is no longer necessary to lock a user in their home path.
• Virtual hierarchy paths – The FTP server has public and group paths that simplify access control and authorization management. The group path is only visible to users in a group, the public path is visible to all users.
• GUI-based remote administration – the Xlight FTP server can be administered securely from anywhere.
• 128-bit SSL – FTP sessions can be protected by the industry security standard. Supports SSL client authentication.
• Store user in database – user settings and password can be stored in the external database and accessed via ODBC connections. Stored procedures are supported to facilitate the integration of database applications.
• Store file transfer logs in the database – File transfer logs can be stored in the external database via ODBC.
• Email Event Notification – Automatically notify events that have occurred on the FTP server by email. These events include file upload, download, delete, and disk space low, etc.
• Active Directory – Users can be authenticated via Active Directory. Settings of FTP users can be saved in the Active Directory.
• Support LDAP – Users can be authenticated with the LDAP directory server. Settings of FTP users can be saved in the LDAP directory server.
• Support UPnP – The configuration of the FTP server behind the UPnP-enabled board band router becomes much easier.
• Impersonation of UNC Path – The FTP server can use the impersonation account to access password-protected network shares.
• Advanced configuration management – configuration changes are made in real time without having to restart the FTP server.
• File Access Control – It can only control downloading or uploading of certain files by the user.
• Detailed Server Status – It provides detailed information on bandwidth usage and user connections, as well as download and upload status.
• Anti-Leech Support – Supports the Anti-Leech function to prevent unauthorized persons from reading FTP links.
• Advanced Access Control – Provides many methods of controlling the user’s access rights.
• Advanced bandwidth control – The bandwidth can be fine-tuned by different virtual servers, groups and user levels or planned according to time periods.
• Automatically block IPs – It can protect servers from hammer blows or malicious behavior.
• Deny or allow IPs – It can deny or allow access to the user via their IP address.
• Logon Time Control – It can control each user’s logon time.
• Server Log – It contains detailed logs for recording user activity and server errors.
• xferlog support – Supports writing FTP transfer logs in UNIX FTP Xferlog format.
• MODE Z support – Supports real-time data compression during data transfer.
• UFT-8 Support – Supports the OPTS UTF8 command to toggle UTF-8 encoding on and off.
• IPv6 support – IPv6 is seamlessly integrated into all server functions.
Operating system: Windows