Free Download Ventoy 1.0.59 Free Download [Bootable USB Maker]
Ventoy is available as a free download from our software library. This is a lightweight tool that can be used to quickly create bootable USB drives from ISO files. Reinstalling your operating system over a bootable USB has the advantage that you don’t have to spend time formatting the hard drive. Instead, simply plug the USB into the port provided and restart your PC.
While there are numerous tools that can create bootable USB, most rely on the operating system’s kernel to access the hardware storage media for the source. The idea behind the program is different and includes that the information is stored in the runtime memory before booting. Therefore, the operating system can determine that the data is being booted from a virtual hard disk, find the source medium required for the process, and continue to boot without having to create the standard hook, as with classic booting.
It’s worth noting that the tool allows you to add as many ISO files as you want. In this case, you will be greeted by a menu after booting. The program supports ISO files over 4GB, as well as native UEFI and legacy BIOS, and works with dozens of operating systems as more than 160 files have been tested, according to the developers.
Features of Ventoy Free download
- Easy to use
- Fast (only limited by the copy speed of the ISO file)
- Boot directly from the ISO file, no extraction required
- Legacy + UEFI are supported in the same way
- UEFI Secure Boot supports (since 1.0.07+) hints
- ISO files larger than 4 GB are supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most supported operating systems, 200+ ISO files tested
- Not only boot, but also complete the installation process
- “Ventoy Compatible” Concept
- Plugin framework
- Read-only on USB drive during boot
- USB normal use not affected
- Data non-destructive during the version upgrade
- Ventoy does not need to be updated when a new distribution is released
Developer: Home page
Operating system: Windows