Free Download SysTools Pen Drive Recovery 14.0 Free Download
SysTools Pen Drive Recovery is a powerful and safe solution to restore permanently deleted data from the USB stick. The software is designed so that it can retrieve and restore data even after formatting the USB flash drive / pen drive. It supports recovery of FAT, exFAT and NTFS formatted USB sticks and restores files after formatting the USB stick with a few simple clicks.
- Recover and restore videos, pictures, documents, etc. from USB stick
- Supports recovery from exFAT, FAT and NTFS formatted external storage drives
- Restore and preview the complete data with the associated attributes
- Support recovery from USB stick, flash drive, memory card
- Filter-based advanced search option: Find items in recovery results
- Separate option for formatted scan and normal scan
- The software offers the Refresh button to display newly connected USB sticks
- Software support for restoring permanently deleted data from the USB stick
- Support recovery from all brands of USB flash drives of any size
- Provides the option to either save selected files or to complete files after restoring
- After restoring permanently deleted files from USB stick, it will be highlighted in red color
- Install the Pen Drive data recovery software on any version of the Windows operating system
Features of SysTools Pen Drive Recovery Free Download Full Version
Recover Corrupted Pen Drive Data
USB sticks are the most commonly used storage devices for exchanging or transferring data. When connecting the USB stick to different computers, sometimes due to a virus attack, Trojan horse infection or improper ejection of the USB stick, it can become damaged or display an error message. Now you can use this tool to easily recover the data from a damaged USB stick.
2 options to recover pen drive files
With USB flash drive recovery software, you can recover deleted data from external storage drives in two different ways:
– Scanning: for damaged and deleted USB stick data
– Formatted scan: For the recovery of formatted USB sticks
Restore normal data from the pen drive
This option allows you to restore and retrieve the complete data from a USB stick. The USB stick data recovery software scans the USB stick and loads all of the data it contains. Later you can extract the data to save it anywhere you want. With this recovery mode, you can restore the deleted files and folders from the USB stick.
Recover deleted files or folders
If you’ve connected your USB flash drive to a computer and accidentally deleted some of the files or folders from it, it can be recovered using the SysTools Pen Drive Recovery tool. This software thoroughly scans the data on the USB stick and loads all the files it contains. In addition, you can extract and restore the lost or deleted data on your USB flash drive.
Recover formatted USB stick files
Formatting a USB stick is a very common practice when the USB sticks become damaged. While it makes the USB stick clean and virus-free, you will also lose your important data. But now, you can quickly recover the data from formatted partition using SysTools Pen Drive Recovery tool. The software also supports recovery of all raw data files like PNG, ZIP, DOCX, JPEG, PPTX, XLSX, GIF, PDF, MPEG, AVI, WAV, BMP, etc.
Powerful search option for finding files
The tool’s powerful search engine will help find the files and folders you want from the recovery results. Use any text / phrase that matches the filename to search for it. This makes it easier to selectively extract only the files and folders you need from the entire USB stick data.
Recovery of FAT and NTFS formatted pen drives
This sophisticated solution recovers data from FAT and NTFS file system sticks. The data concerned could be in; damaged, formatted, or deleted form. The integration of the tool’s advanced algorithms helps in the successful recovery of data from a data stick of any file system.
Pen drive partition live scanning report
After selecting the removable disk and the scan type for scanning the device; Software will display a live scan report in a pop-up window. The details displayed are: selected drive, total size, bytes read, number of folders and files scanned. Once you’re done, you can continue previewing items on the USB stick or you can search for specific items instead.
Automatically detect discoverable devices
As soon as the tool is installed and operated, recognizable devices with removable media are listed via an automatic scan. The corresponding USB sticks that are connected to your system are displayed in the software panel. Proceed to the type of recovery you want by selecting the preferred USB key. Easily restore permanently deleted files from the USB stick.
Preview the selected partition details
On the selection of the desired removable storage device as a pen drive; Software will display all related details. These details include: model, disc, name, type, overall size and free size. This will fully recognize the scanned device before attempting data recovery on it. The tool can recover data from any brand of pen drive as long as it is discoverable on Windows operating systems.
Extract selected files / folders from pen drive
After previewing the recovered items from the scanned external storage drive, you can extract them to a location of your choice on your computer. The software supports the selective extraction of files and folders. Extract selected folders using the check boxes provided or hold down the Ctrl key to select preferred files.
Extended support for all Windows operating systems
Pen Drive Data Recovery is a Windows based tool and it supports all of its versions. Use this software to successfully restore damaged / deleted / formatted data from connected removable storage device on Windows 10 and any of the following versions without encountering any restrictions.
You can also download Zentimo xStorage Manager Final
Developer: Home page
Operating system: Windows
– Microsoft Windows – 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista or Windows 7/8 / 8.1,10,11 2008/2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
– Supports file systems – FAT 32, FAT 16, ExFAT, NTFS file system & cross formats between NTFS & other formats like FAT16 & FAT32
– Supports brands like – SanDisk, HP, Moser Baer, Kingston, Sony, Toshiba, etc.
– 100 MB free hard disk space required
– 2 GB RAM recommended
– Intel® Pentium 1 GHz processor (x86, x64) or equivalent
– If you are using Windows 11, 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 or Vista, please start the tool as “Run as administrator”.
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
– Official website does not provide any information about changes in this version