Free Download R-Studio 8.17 Build 180955 Network Edition + Portable
R-Studio Network Edition is a family of powerful, affordable hard drive recovery software designed for the seasoned data recovery professional. By combining our most advanced file recovery and disk repair technology with an intuitive user interface, R-Studio gives enterprise and professional data recovery specialists the tools they need without compromising the beginner’s experience. R-Studio can recover data from local disks, removable disks, severely damaged disks, non-bootable disks, clients connected to a local network or the Internet. As a highly scalable, flexible, and deployable data recovery solution, R-Studio is an invaluable tool for large and small data recovery operations. It works on local and network hard drives even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio data recovery software was originally designed for data recovery professionals, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. In fact, some of the features of R-Studio are designed exclusively for computer forensics professionals, and most R-Studio users don’t need every single feature of the software.
Features of R-Studio Network Edition Full download
- An advanced RAID reconstruction module
- A feature rich text / hexadecimal editor
- A complete advanced disk copy / imaging module in a single piece of software that makes R-Studio your ideal all-in-one solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
R-Studio utilities restore files:
• Deleted without the recycle bin or when the recycle bin has been emptied;
• Removed by virus attack or power failure;
• After the partition with the files has been reformatted, also for other file systems;
• When the partition structure on a hard disk has been changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard drive and try to find pre-existing partitions and restore files from found partitions.
• From a hard drive with bad sectors. The R-Studio data recovery software can first copy all or part of the hard drive into an image file and then process such an image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors keep popping up on the hard drive and any remaining information needs to be saved immediately.
R-Studio data recovery functions:
• Standard Windows Explorer – User Interface in Style.
• Host operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
• Data recovery over the network. Files can be restored on network computers running Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
• Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), little and big endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD.) / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux).
# Search for known file types (recovery of raw files): If the file system of the hard disk is badly damaged or is not supported, R-Studio searches for certain data patterns (“file signatures”) that are specific to certain file types (Microsoft Office documents, JPGs, etc.) ) are typical.). Such known file types can be defined in a user-defined manner.
• Detection and analysis of dynamic (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7), Basic (MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout scheme and Apple Partition Map. Dynamic partitions via GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions via MBR.
• Corrupted RAID recovery. If the operating system does not recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such a virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
• Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire hard disk, partition or part of it. Such image files can be compressed and split into multiple files for storage on CD / DVD / Flash or FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT. The image files can then be processed like normal data carriers.
• Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
• Recover data when:
o FDISK or other disk utilities were running;
o VIRUS has penetrated; Fat is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
• Recognizes localized names.
• Recovered files can be stored on any hard drive, including network drives, accessible to the host operating system.
• The contents of files or data carriers can be displayed and edited with the extended hexadecimal editor. The editor supports the editing of NTFS file attributes.
• Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional HDD imaging device specially designed for data recovery from hard drives with hardware problems. Such integration gives R-Studio fine-grained, low-level access to drives with some degree of hardware malfunction. In addition, disk imaging and analysis can be performed simultaneously. That is, all of R-Studio’s sector accesses to the source disk will be cloned to a clone disk immediately, and all other data recovery operations will be performed from that clone disk, avoiding further deterioration of the source disk and a significant reduction in processing time.
Developer: R-Tools Technology Inc
Operating system: Windows