Free Download MSMG ToolKit 11.10 Free Download [Latest]
MSMG ToolKit is basically a tool for maintaining, adjusting, adding or removing features and components, enabling or disabling features for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Features of MSMG ToolKit Free download
- Copy source DVD files from DVD drive
- Extract source DVD files from ISO image
- Extract source DVD files from the OEM / IMG image
- Convert the Windows Store ESD image to a WIM image
- Convert the Windows Media Creation Tool (MCT) image to a WIM image
- Convert a Windows ESD image to a WIM image
- Convert a Windows WIM image to an ESD image
- Convert source WIM editions
- Integrate Windows updates
- Integrate Windows Setup media updates
- Integrating Windows Language Packs
- Integrate Windows device drivers
- Integrate Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Integrate Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Integrate Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1
- Integrate Microsoft data deduplication
- Integrate the Microsoft Edge browser app
- Integrate Windows Accessibility Braille
- Integrate the Microsoft Win32 calculator
- Integrate Open Secure Shell (SSH)
- Integrate the Windows Management Framework 5.1
- Integrate the Windows Media Feature Pack
- Integrate Windows Multimedia Restricted Codecs
- Integrate the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
- Integrate Windows System Restore
- Integrate the Windows To Go workspace
- Integrate the Remote Server Administration Toolkit (RSAT)
- Integrate the standard Microsoft Metro apps
- Integrate Microsoft DaRT tools into boot and recovery images
- Integrate Windows Thin PC add-on packages
- Integrate Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
- Integrate Microsoft games
- Integrate Windows Sidebar
- Include generic activation tokens for Windows 8.1 Media Center
- Integrate Windows 8.1 pre-activation data and tokens
- Integrate terminal server free of charge
- Integrate custom themes UxTheme Free
- Integrate a Custom Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
- Integrate custom standard user account pictures
- Integrate custom system files
- Integrate Windows PhotoViewer Metro mods
- Integrate Windows MediaPlayer Metro mods
- Integrate Windows Win32Calc Metro mods
- Remove default metro apps
- Remove default metro apps using the app list
- Remove the default Metro apps association
- Removing Windows Components
- Remove Windows Components Using the Package List
- Import the default Metro Apps mapping from an XML file
- Export the default Metro Apps mapping to an XML file
- Import optimizations
- Create a DVD ISO image
- Burn an ISO image to DVD
- Copy source to bootable USB flash drive
- Synchronize source startup and install images on bootable USB flash drive
- Burn an ISO image to a bootable USB flash drive
- Formatting a USB flash drive
- WIM manager to view, delete, rename, export, split, merge, capture, apply, clean, CheckHealth, ScanHealth WIM image indexes
- Load / unload the WIM image registry for modification
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 with SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 with SP1
- Windows Thin PC
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry (all editions)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (all editions)
- Windows 10 Threshold 1, 2 and Redstone 1, 2, 3 (all editions)
- Windows Server 2016 R2 (all editions)
You can also download Windows DVD Maker Full
Developer: Home page
Operating system: Windows
Windows 7 with SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 R2 / Server 2016 R2 Installation DVD / ISO.
Windows 7 with SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 host operating system for servicing Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 source images.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 host operating system for maintaining Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 source images.
ToolKitHelper.exe requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1.
+ Updated Toolkit bin folder with 7-Zip v21.06 command line binaries.
+ The toolkit has been updated to support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Source OS.
+ The function “Integrate Microsoft Default Inbox Apps” has been updated to support the integration of the Amazon App Store and the NVIDIA Control Panel Apps for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Source OS.
+ A bug in the “Remove Windows component” feature has been corrected where the OOBENetworkConnectionFlow component was not removed via ToolKitHelper.exe if the SystemApps or AllComponents category was used as the component name.
+ The “Remove Windows Component” function has been updated to support Windows 10 Client v2004 (v10.0.19041.1) & v2004 / v20H2 / v21H1 / v21H2 / LTSC2021 (v10.0.1904x.1387) source operating system.
+ The “Apply Customizations” feature with Tweak has been updated to disable the automatic download and installation of third-party apps for the Windows 11 source operating system.
+ Fixed a typo (thanks to MDL members: RaiyvaN, graver.x, bou7a).
Download MSMG ToolKit Portable for PC
This post was recently updated on November 28, 2021