Free Download iSpring Suite 10.2.2 Build 6006 Free Download
iSpring Suite is an advanced PowerPoint add-on that lets you liven up your presentations by adding media files and comments, as well as creating quizzes and interactive 3D books. You can also record voices and video presentations, or add Flash or YouTube content to your slides.
Features of iSpring Suite Free
• iSpring Suite is an add-on for PowePoint that offers a bunch of new features that make your presentation more engaging and interactive. It can help you create dynamic quizzes, interactive electronic book designs, as well as directories, FAQ pages, and timeline structures.
• Depending on the length of each slide, you can add media to your presentation, such as: B. Record audio notes for each slide, video presentation, or comment. You can manage your slides by specifying their duration, type – quiz or interaction. In addition, the comprehensive resource management dashboard allows you to visualize and monitor any slide, file or item.
Create quizzes, record stories
Aside from the comprehensive tools that PowerPoint offers, the iSpring Suite is also a stand-alone tool that allows you to create complex quizzes with customizable layout, color schemes, images or question stacks.
• The evaluation method is very flexible as you can set the number of attempts for each question as well as an advanced system of awarding points for a correct answer or a gradation of grade for each incorrect answer. A quiz can contain several types of questions or groups of questions, such as: B. Yes-or-No, choose one, short answer, fill in the blanks, multiple choice or essay type.
Books, characters and flash content in your presentation
• The software allows you to create a presentation as a 3D book with animated pages and customizable covers. You can add text, pictures or characters on each page. The assistant characters can be chosen from a huge library of people in realistic photos or cartoons. You can choose between several male and female characters that point to a specific title or congratulate you on winning a quiz.
• The software also supports inserting objects such as YouTube content embedded in your presentation or Flash video that you can import from your computer. Any interactive content you create can easily be delivered as Flash, HTML5 or executable files on various platforms. You can create courses, quizzes, or 3D books for the web, mobile device environments, or iSpring Learn platforms.
• In addition, the presentations can easily be used on CDs, as web video, as LMS or iSpring Learn Element. In addition, the iSpring Suite supports the delivery of content on a dedicated cloud platform that you or other authorized users can access.
• iSpring Suite is a complex set of features that will help you create learning tools with engaging content that can be easily transferred from teacher to student online. It allows you to add media and interactive features to make the learning experience more accessible to all types of students.
Developer: iSpring Solutions Inc
Operating system: Windows
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (32- and 64-bit)
– Microsoft PowerPoint: Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2007/2010/2013/2016 (32- and 64-bit)
– Microsoft Word Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 (32- and 64-bit)
– Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher