Free Download ImBatch 7.5.0 Free Download – Karan PC
In batch is available as a free download from our software library. This is a free batch image processing tool for Windows. ImBatch has a great user interface that is easy to use and understand, and can convert, scale, rotate, and other operations on many images in a single operation.
Features of the free in-batch download
- Files can be uploaded in the working environment using the integrated browse function or “drag and drop” support. It works with different file formats, namely BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, PPM, PGM, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP and others.
- ImBatch has batch processing support, which means you can add multiple photos and process them at the same time.
- One of the most important features of this tool is a smart system that allows you to set up multiple tasks and perform them at the same time. You can also save the tasks to a file and use them in your future editing projects.
- In addition, the program allows you to preview the images, delete, enlarge or reduce the selected ones, and automatically update the current image.
- When it comes to image editing operations, the utility offers an extensive list of tools that can be configured with minimal effort.
- You can apply watermarks by embedding text messages and pictures, choosing the font, transparency, rotation angle and orientation, and using the automatic enhancement mode to improve the quality of your photos.
- In addition, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and lightness levels, change the RGB values, make the pictures black and white, apply grayscale, sepia or white balance options and add frames by uploading a photo of your Computer.
- The program allows you to choose between various special effects, such as: B. Gaussian blurring and sharpening options, inner or soft shadows and rounded corners, changing the size of 3D images and canvas, activating the automatic cropping function, and mirroring, scaling and rotating the objects.
- Other important features worth mentioning allow you to remove or set the EXIF and IPTC tags, reset the time, rename files, and undo the changes to the original picture settings.
- You can convert the edited files into various file formats (e.g. PNG, TGA, JPG, BMP, EPS, PCX, PDF, PSD, SVG, MTV), publish them on Facebook, keep the original file names or insert additional data (file, image, EXIF – or IPTC attributes), use hotkeys for better control over the whole process and undo or redo your actions.
You can also download Advanced Batch Converter
Developer: High motion software
Operating system: Windows