Free Download EndNote 20.2 Build 15709 + Portable
EndNote 20 is available as a free download from our software library. Focus on the essentials: your research. Did you know researchers waste nearly 200,000 hours a year formatting citations? Imagine if you could use that time again for your research. EndNote 20 speeds up your research process so you can focus on what matters most – conduct and share groundbreaking research.
Features of EndNote 20
Speed up your research.
– Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
– Access full text research articles with one click.
– Easily read, review, annotate, and search PDFs in your library.
– Create rules to automatically organize references according to your needs.
– Keep your data correct with automatic reference and link updates.
– Quickly deduplicate the content in your library by looking for unique identifiers.
– Insert quotations in the text from your library with the “Quoting while writing” function in Microsoft® Word.
– Build your bibliography automatically with the library of 7,000+ reference types or your own custom style.
– Make sure your bibliography is correct with updated journal and referencing styles.
– Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Switch seamlessly between online and desktop and iPad applications.
– Share all or part of your library with employees around the world.
– Grant read or write access to your library.
– Use the new tabs function for easier multitasking.
– Track changes made by your teammates and view their activities in your shared library.
– Compare your work with relevant, reputable journals with Manuscript Matcher.
– Carry out extensive literature research quickly and easily with the powerful analysis tools.
Insert quotations in the text and at the same time create a bibliography with the “Quote while writing” function in Microsoft® Word.
Throughout the search process, use tools that will find PDFs for you. Then you can easily read, review, comment on, and search PDFs in your library.
Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And use the new tabs feature for easier multitasking.
Easy collaboration across geographical boundaries. Share part or all of your library’s library and set access permissions.
To be published
Use the Manuscript Matcher to compare your work with relevant, reputable journals.
Work from anywhere
Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Switch seamlessly between online and desktop and iPad applications.
Developer: Thomson Reuters
Operating system: Windows
– Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
– 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor
– 600 MB hard disk space available
– At least 2 GB of available RAM
Word processing software:
– Microsoft Word [CWYW] for Windows: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365 (only locally installed desktop version)
– Apache OpenOffice [CWYW] for Windows: 3.x, 4.x
– LibreOffice [CWYW] for Windows: 4.x, 5.x, 6.x (32-bit)
– Partner CWYW integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8
* An Internet connection is required to search online databases, find full texts, and automatically update references.