Free Download Easy2Boot USB 2.11 Free Download
Easy2Boot-USB – a new all-in-one MultiBoot USB solution! Easy 2 Boot can do all of these things – NEW! EasyBoot now supports UEFI multibooting (Linux and Windows). + No USB helper flash drive required for Windows installations. Easy2Boot software download for PC
Features of Easy2Boot USB Portable
- No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
- Unlimited number of different Linux, Windows installation, WinPE etc. ISOs or other payload files
- Boot almost ANY Linux ‘LiveCD’ ISO – just copy them! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new Linux ISO distribution – Easy2-Boot is generic.
- Install Windows XP on a system from an UNMODIFIED XP, install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) on an IDE SATA AHCI RAID SCSI system – no need to integrate special mass storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Installation of any number of different Windows Vista / 7/8 / SVR2008R2 / SVR2012 installation ISOs
- Boot directly from Linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence – you can have all of this (and more) on an Easy2Boot drive and all boot with persistence – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
- User configurable and fully documented – you can change the background image, headings and text colors, move the menu position, create your own submenus, beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change the menu font, use UTF -8 Not -ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys etc. etc.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive with some restrictions).
- Since Easy-2Boot is not a “utility”, you can prepare an Easy-2Boot drive on Windows or Linux. When you’re done, just copy (or delete) any ISOs you want anytime in the future.
- A variety of sample ‘skins’ included.
You can also download the ShotCut PC software
Developer: Home page
Operating system: Windows
Download Easy2Boot USB for Windows PC
This post was recently updated on December 20, 2021