Free Download CPU-Z for Windows PC 1.99.0 Free Download
CPU-Z for Windows PC is software that collects information about some of the main devices in your system. Find out everything you always wanted to know about your computer with this program. This program supports the detection of the core voltage of the processor, the L2 bus width, the support for two processors (only in Windows NT / 2000) and the memory timing (CAS Latency, RAS to CAS, RAS Precharge).
Functions of CPU-Z for Windows PC
• Name and number.
• Core step and process.
• Core tension.
• Internal and external clock generator, clock multiplier.
• Supported instruction sets.
• Cache information.
• Provider, model and revision.
• BIOS model and date.
• Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
• Graphic interface.
• Frequency and times.
• Module (s) specification with SPD (presence detection): provider, serial number, time table.
You can also download the Postbox PC Tool
Developer: Home page
Operating system: Windows
– Official website does not provide any information about changes in this version