Free Download ChessBase 16.11 (x86/x64) Free Download
ChessBase can be downloaded free of charge from our software library. This is a personal, standalone chess database that has become the standard around the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from world champions to amateurs next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to learn more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more.
Features of ChessBase Full download
By openings, players and tournaments; Create tournament crosstabs and full graphical statistics of players or openings;
Shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrificial patterns, endgame positions, etc.;
Access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions);
When you start a game, every time you click on a piece, a rating is created for all possible target squares, which is highlighted in color on the board.
Annotate the game, insert comments, variations and diagrams in front of strong moves or mistakes in a game or an entire database. It also shows combinations played or missed in the game, attempts, attacks, initiative and of course the latest in opening theory;
You can analyze positions simultaneously with several engines on different computers running in parallel;
Generates a parse tree that changes dynamically as weaker variations are dropped over time; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games;
Quickly assemble games into an opening tree; draw up a dossier containing all the information available on a particular player from the database; prepare a comprehensive opening report with the main and critical lines, plans and the main games; One click publication of games on the Internet; Print great quality games with charts and multiple columns.
New in the ChessBase 16 version:
- “Immediate analysis”: Every game that is not commented is analyzed immediately when it loads (optional). Errors and tactical motives are recognized. An evaluation profile is created.
- “Replay Training”: Playing through a game with hidden notation and automatic training questions with tips for every single move. There was also a final award of points.
- Improved search mask with tactical motifs (spear, fork, detected attack etc.) and examples for maneuvers and material distribution.
- Extended reference search for openings shows increasing / decreasing popularity and typical recurring endgames.
- Improved search booster provides more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans.
- Game analysis with tactical motives and tactic recognition.
- Razor-sharp new 3D boards thanks to ray tracing technology.
Developer: Home page
Operating system: Windows
Minimum: Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX11 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet access for program activation, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 512 GB SSD, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (live broadcast), DVD-ROM drive, full HD monitor.
– Official website does not provide any information about changes in this version