Free Download Articulate Storyline 3.15.26825.0 Free Download
Articulate Storyline 3 Free Download Latest version for Windows. Its full offline installer, Articulate Storyline standalone setup for Windows 32-bit-64-bit PC.
Articulate storyline overview
Articulate Storyline 3 is the easiest way to create interactive courses and content. Create highly interactive online and mobile courses with Articulate Storyline, the only e-learning authoring software that grows with you. It’s simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for experts.
Articulate Storyline 3 Features Full Download
Intuitive user interface
• Which learning curve? We designed Storyline from the ground up to make your life easier. It’s so intuitive and easy to use that you can get started right away – no training is required. Once you’ve used PowerPoint you’ll feel right at home.
• Create your slides from scratch or start from a template. You can even use templates with interactivity, which is common with built-in e-learning courses. Easily adapt a template to your individual needs. Don’t you see what you want? No problem. Free slide interactions and course templates are constantly posted to E-Learning Heroes. Just download your new templates, then access them from Articulate Storyline 3.
• Connect better with learners by using characters in your course. You can easily add up to 47,500 combinations of illustrated and photographic characters, facial expressions, and poses – there’s no need to search for art online. With just a few clicks, you can insert characters and then change their poses and expressions. Expand your character library with additional Articulate character packs.
• Make creating interactivity much easier with Slide Layers, the innovative new way to create multiple interactions on a single slide. Slide layers are a quick and easy way to overlay objects and trigger layers to appear when learners take certain actions. No more duplicating and managing multiple slides. Use slide layers to create, edit, and manage multiple interactions on one slide – making courses faster than ever.
• Create interactivity by choosing from a menu of easy-to-understand actions, such as: B. “Jump to slide” or “Show layer”. Then determine when the action should take place, for example when a user clicks on a certain object. Combine triggers to create increasingly complex interactions.
• Make objects feel alive by setting them to respond to a learner’s actions. Make a button change color after it’s visited or change a character’s expression if the learner clicks the wrong object. The possibilities are endless.
• Add intelligence to your course using variables. Present dynamic content based on a learner’s activity and other conditions you define. Make a note of student input or exam results – and use the information later in your course if it matches your criteria. For example, if learners’ responses are not as required, present additional slides at the end of the course to help them master the material.
• Articulate Storyline 3 combines the simplicity of form-based authoring with the flexibility of slide-based editing. The result: it’s easier than ever to create 20 different types of questions. Also, the free format question types allow you to create a question with any objects on a slide. Advanced users can take advantage of additional simple but powerful quiz tools, including question pooling, randomization and the ability to assess progress at multiple points in the course.
• Record your screen once and Storyline will automatically break your activity down into multiple step-by-step instructions. If you make a mistake, you can always edit the recording as you wish – there is no need to re-record. Have the learners observe how they complete a task in view mode, try the task in trial mode, and test their mastery of the task in test mode.
• Customize your screen recording quickly and easily. Articulate Storyline 3 processes the video after it is captured, so you can make edits without affecting the original video file. If you want to change the keyframes, no problem. Use the video editor to customize them – without re-recording your screen.
HTML5, Flash and mobile devices
• Now you can offer courses to learners wherever they are. Create your course once and then publish it in multiple formats with a single click for learners to interact with on their iPads, desktops, laptops and more. Storyline published in Flash, which is supported by most PCs, and in Articulate Mobile Player, a native iOS application that optimizes courses for iPads. Storyline also publishes in HTML5, an increasingly popular format for delivering content with rich multimedia and interactivity.
You can also download the Shotcut Video Editor
Developer: Articulate globally
Operating system: Windows
– Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)