Free Download Alfa eBooks Manager Web 220.127.116.11 Pro + Portable [Latest]
Alfa eBooks Manager Web Full is available as a free download from our software library. An efficient and reliable software application that will help you manage your book collection by providing you with titles, ratings, and other general details.
The app has a simple user interface and a clean layout that should be easy to understand by all users.
As mentioned earlier, the program is ideal for book lovers, schools, clubs and business libraries who own a large number of e-books and have difficulty organizing them.
Alfa eBooks Manager automatically searches your computer for files and allows you to create a structured library of e-books with updated information about the titles in the collection.
Features of Alfa eBooks Manager Web Full Download
All your books in one place
• Store electronic and printed books in a single e-library. Group, filter and sort books based on multiple parameters. Find any book by title, author or ISBN in just a second.
Catalog all book information
• A book card provides a comprehensive set of fields including author, genre, publisher, series, ISBN, date, price, etc. Downloaded from karanpc.com. You can also create tags and custom fields to enter any book parameters.
Customize the look and feel of your e-library
• Choose the most appropriate library layout, scale, and color scheme. Arrange controls and library areas.
Scan e-book metadata
• Automatically add large volumes of e-books from your computer or external drive to the Alfa Ebooks Manager database. The program can retrieve ISBN, analyze metadata, and create book covers. It also finds duplicates if the file already exists in the database.
Built-in e-book reader
• Alfa includes an integrated e-book reader that supports the most popular book formats. You can also read on mobile devices with the Web Reader.
Manage and play audiobooks
• Alfa allows you to easily manage and play MP3 and M4B audiobooks that contain multiple files.
Update books from the web
• Update book data from Google Books, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other book sites. Combine book parameters from different sources. You can also update multiple books at the same time.
Update pictures from Google Pictures
• Select book covers, author images, publisher logos, etc. from Google Images with just one click.
View books in 3D
• Forget the static covers – now you can play with realistic 3D models of your favorite books.
Edit e-book metadata
• You can view and edit e-book metadata for the most popular e-book formats including PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW, FB2.
Integrated file manager
• Rename (with a template), move, copy large quantities of e-books with the integrated file manager. Organize book covers. Create ISO images.
Powerful search and filter tools
• Use the Instant Search to find a book or the powerful Filter Builder to filter your library based on any conditions
• Converting electronic books from one format to another. The most common conversion directions are supported.
Manage e-books on your Kindle or other e-readers
• Move files between your computer and your eBook reader. Manage your e-library stored on Kindle or other e-reading device.
Web interface with web reader
• Access your library and read books on your local network from any device via the web interface.
OPDS server and client
• Download e-books from public OPDS catalogs. Create your own OPDS catalog for devices in your local network.
You can also download Epubor eBook Manager Final
Developer: Alfa NetSoft
Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 and you must have installed .Net Framework 4.6 (or higher)
– Official website does not provide any information about changes in this version